- Kurio remote control in realistic design and with 24 different buttons with different sounds, 10 melodies and 60 fun sounds to immerse yourself in the world of adults
- Ideal for a playful immersion in the world of adults without affecting the TV remote from mum and dad and accidentally adjusting the channels
- Authentic toy for babies and toddlers from around 6 months to 5 years, specially shaped for children’s hands, exactly the right size and safe thanks to the high-quality material used.
- Playing with this remote control promotes fine motor skills, discovering actions and effect, curiosity and acoustic perception. Children will enjoy it with it
- The realistic design of the remote control brings huge fun to your child’s room. The little ones will love and no longer want the real remote control. The parents are also happy
My Remote Control
3 in stock
3 in stock
A huge fun for children – the toy remote control from Kurio! With the great realistic design, every child feels the same as the big ones. The 24 different shaped buttons charge with their different sounds, 10 melodies and 60 fun sounds, for switching, volume setting or DVD playing! They all want to have! Children can immerse themselves in the world of adults playfully without affecting the original TV remote control and inadvertently adjustable transmitter. Kurio is a trademark of the KD Group. The KD Group is a global company with offices all over the world. Our team consists of toy experts, engineers and designers, educators, highly qualified software developers, app developers, animators and many more! We all have one thing together – we are passionate about developing interactive toys and technology that allows children to learn and have fun!