- The 2-storey house has a bedroom, restroom, kitchen and dining room, plus a garden swing and decorative elements from the Friends TV series
- This building set comes with a Starter Brick baseplate and wall element, making building simple so the family role-play fun can begin quickly
- The upstairs section is removable, making it easy for little fingers to play with all the downstairs details, or 2 friends to share the fun
- Includes LEGO Friends Stephanie, Alicia and James mini-dolls and Dash the Dog figure, plus hockey a stick, bike, helmet and trophy cup
- Accessories include kitchen equipment, a croissant, milk and cereal boxes, a pan and fried egg, hairbrush and a bowl and bone for the dog
Lego Friends Stephanie’s House
2 in stock
2 in stock
Let little builders get lost in family-life role-play with LEGO Friends 4+ Stephanie’s House (41398) doll house play set for preschool kids aged 4 years old and up. They can pretend to be Stephanie hanging out in her cosy bedroom or play with the whole family, pretending to be Mum and Dad looking after their girl and her dog Dash.
The upstairs section is removable, giving an easy access to play with all the cool downstairs details. It also means 2 friends can share the fun, playing with a floor each at the same time! This LEGO 4+ set is a fun way for creative preschool kids aged 4 and up to learn to build and includes 2 special Starter Bricks that let first-time builders take pride in constructing playsets all on their own. This set comes with Instructions Plus on the LEGO Building Instructions app, where kids can view their creation digitally to help grow their imagination and construction confidence.
The dollhouse measures over 6” (16cm) high by 4” (12cm) wide.
Contains 170 pieces.