- Young space explorers will love choosing from this LEGO Creator 3in1 set of cosmic fun: a Space Rover Explorer, space base or space flyer
- Features an exploration vehicle with robust wheels, working crane and suspension, cockpit, lab/living area, plus a robot with moving arms
- A realistic, detailed space base with living quarters or super-fast spaceship make it easy for astronauts to explore Mars and new planets
- Parts of the vehicle are removable for easy access; accessories include tableware, shortwave transmitter, edible plants and lab equipment
- Includes an astronaut minifigure and a buildable and posable fun alien figure; the 3in1 set makes a great anytime gift for boys & girls 8+
Lego Creator Space Rover Explorer
3 in stock
3 in stock
Kids will love cruising in the detailed rover toy, with its cockpit, lab/living area, working crane arm and suspension. There’s also a small robot with moving arms, buildable alien figure and astronaut minifigure to inspire imagination and jump-start play. Adventure awaits young space explorers with the LEGO Creator 3in1 Space Rover Explorer (31107) playset that rebuilds into a space base and a space flyer.
Kids get 3 different build-and-play experiences in this LEGO Creator 3in1 toy set. They can build a Space Rover Explorer to journey over unchartered planets. At a new discovery location rebuild the Explorer into a space base to study the area and relay findings back to Earth. Watch out for the alien! The third rebuild converts into a space flyer to zoom off to the next planet. Alternatively, they can tap into individual passions and build something completely new.
LEGO Creator 3in1 sets offer kids different models that are detailed, realistic and encourage imaginative play. The models give endless building and play opportunities while sparking creativity in children of all ages. The inspirational sets also make great Christmas gifts or birthday presents for kids.
The Space Rover Explorer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
Contains 510 pieces.