- Laser tag set for playing in Training Ops or Battle Ops
- With infrared emitters and receivers
- Laser weapon range: 15 m
- With team A/B selector on weapon and target
- With remaining lives indicator (starts at 20 lives)
- Both the guns and the targets have light and sound effects
- Suitable for children aged between 6 and 12 years
- 12 x AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries required (not included)
Lazer M.A.D. Battle Ops
2 in stock
2 in stock
The Lazer M.A.D. Battle Ops laser game from Silverlit is an exciting laser tag set that consists of two Laser Blasters with a range of 15 metres and two targets.
You can practice alone in Training Ops or play Battle Ops with a friend. In Training Ops, you attach the target to a wall or cabinet and you practice your skills. But beware, because the target will randomly attack and defend during the fight! In Battle Ops, every player attaches the target to his/her chest and the fight can begin. Every player starts with 20 lives. The life counter on the target always indicates how many lives you still have. Both the Blasters and the targets have light and sound effects.
The Laser Blasters each work on three AAA batteries (not included), while the targets each work on three AAA batteries (not included). So twelve batteries are needed for two players.