- This large NASA-inspired multi-stage rocket can be customised in different ways with the booster, payload storage and cockpit modules
- Includes an opening launch control tower with removable window, a launchpad with opening tower arms to launch the rocket and a research area
- Feat. a rover with articulated, (for-June-2019) grappling arm, space telescope with folding solar panels and magnifying glass and two cars
- Includes six LEGO city minifigures: Two astronauts, two scientists, launch director, ground crew technician and a robot figure, plus accessories
- Accessory elements include two (for-June-2019) geodes, two helmets, a magnifying glass, scanner element, wrench and many more
Lego City Deep Space Rocket
3 in stock
3 in stock
Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired toy rocket launch set containing 837 pieces. This LEGO City 60228 Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control kids’ toy features 837 pieces, a modular, multi-stage rocket with a monorail system with stops at the rocket, research area with geode retrieval training and launch control tower. There is also a launchpad with opening tower arms, rover with articulated, (for June-2019) grappling arm and launch control tower with detachable window section, fold-out function and a countdown function. Kids can use a mobile device as a screen for interactive play opportunities with the City Explorers app. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with instructions plus, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualise their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions plus is also ideal for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement.
Rocket standing measures over 16 Inch (42 cm) high, 4 Inch (11 cm) wide and 2 Inch (6 cm) deep. Space telescope with wings closed measures over 3 Inch (9 cm) long and 1 Inch (3 cm) wide. Rover with arm retracted measures over 1 Inch (5 cm) high, 3 Inch (9 cm) long and 2 Inch (7 cm) wide. Launch control closed measures over 7 Inch (18 cm) high, 5 Inch (13 cm) wide and 5 Inch (13 cm) deep. Launchpad with closed tower arms measures over 9 Inch (24 cm) high, 4 Inch (12 cm) wide and 4 Inch (12 cm) deep. Monorail measures over 1 Inch (3 cm) high, 3 Inch (10 cm) long and 1 Inch (3 cm) wide. Monorail track measures over 3 Inch (8 cm) high, 14 Inch (36 cm) deep and 18 Inch (47 cm) wide.